BORY MALL SHOPPING CENTRE
Scope of services
Construction Management and Tenant Coordination
About the project
The shopping centre Bory Mall is the first phase of the huge urban development area “Bory” which will provide commercial and retail zones, residential, office buildings and public amenities. The whole project will be executed on 1,55 mil. sqm land plot.
The shopping centre itself covers over 115,000 sqm with over 54,000 sqm of lettable area. Bory Mall will become the second-biggest shopping centre in Slovakia.
Within its 3 storeys, it accommodates over 200 retail units, 12-stage cinema including 3D Imax and over 2,400 parking places.
The project included several specific and challenging construction-related issues and architectural features, such as:
- over 70 specialized contractors have been procured and managed by our team of up to 35 people in peak time
- excavations of 240,000 m3 up to 12 metres below the ground
- over 10,5km of piles and concrete works involving over 57,000 m3 with pre-stressed beams and floor slabs
- unique glass roof “Tornado”
- the short-track construction period of 22 months
Commercial / Retail